Educational Technology Services leads and collaborates on several grant-funded projects, including the Blended Learning in the Liberal Arts Initiative. To get a better sense of what sort of work we do, or to get ideas for your own class or project, see the following:
- Mellon Liberal Arts for the Digital Age: Wide-ranging, includes small classroom “seed grants” for the liberal arts.
- FITW Just-In-Time, Blended Math: Online, interactive math modules for students to take as needed during introductory science courses.
- Teagle Courseware Development: Open, blended training in psychology research and statistics.
- TIDES Computational Skill-Building: Computational modules for physics, with an emphasis on incorporating stories that highlight the careers and work of non-Western, women, and under-represented minority scientists.
- NGLC Study: The precursor to our current initiative, exploring benefits of blended learning in a liberal arts context.